Romantic studio condominium at Lodge at Mountain Village resort hotel, nestled in the slopes of the Wasatch Mountains features:
- Romantic artisan-carved fireplace.
- Luxury bath with Hansgrohe multijet bodyspa shower, bronze fixtures, mahogany cabinets, extensive travertine surfaces.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Viking and Subzero appliances.
- Bronze/distressed alder tree branch dining table for four.
- Two queen beds (one is a $6000 Tiffany sleeper), luxury linens, plenty of down pillows, and down duvet.
- Fine antiques, original art, and treasures collected around the world.
- Flat screen big HDTV, DVD, and cable.
- Bold finishes and artisan craftsmanship.
- Slightly over 520 square feet.
Resort hotel features:
- Unbeatable ski-in, ski-out location in the resort village.
- Mountained-themed lobby with cozy fireplace.
- Twenty-four hour front desk.
- Several indoor and outdoor (under-the-stars) hot tubs.
- Convenient underground parking w elevator access.
- High speed wireless internet.
- Equipment lockers.
- Fitness center.
- Spa with saunas, steam rooms, showers w shampoo/soap/towels.
- Ice machines.
- Indoor-outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Laundry facilities.
- Departure lounge w television, magazines, upholstered furniture.
- Free shuttle hub outside for free rides in all directions (Deer Valley, outlet center, historic Main Street, etc).
- Food For Thought quick shop just outside.
- Restaurants and shops within steps.
- Ice skating rink in the plaza out front.
- Albertson's Market up the street.
- Historic Main Street nearby, with restaurants, art galleries, clubs, and unique shops.
Stay at this beautifully hand-crafted studio in an unbeatable SKI-IN and SKI-OUT location at The Lodge at Mountain Village resort hotel, located right in the resort village, surrounded by shops, restaurants, and ski lifts!
Park City is a charming artist community with a picturesque historic district bustling with art galleries, award winning restaurants, and out-ot-the-ordinary shops. Enjoy the many diverse activities Park City has to offer including music, art, and film festivals; golf; hot air ballooning; fly fishing; climbing; hiking; horseback riding; boating; summer and winter bobsledding; jeep tours; mountain biking; photography; shopping designer boutiques, outlet shops; and more.
Unlike many mountain resorts, Park City is easily accessible by car, commercial airlines (via Salt Lake International Airport), or via private aircraft at its own nearby airport.
Come escape to this romantic artisan-crafted ski retreat at a great price.
For more information or to make a reservation, go to Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO) listing #290774:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION